9/09/2012

Mt Rainier! 

My boys and I took a trip to Graham,Wa to visit with my in laws and also to attend my husband's grandmother's funeral. Under the circumstances! I was driving out of my in laws drive way and notice the HUGE mountain right outside their front yard and what a beautiful view.So I drove around their neighborhood to find a place where I can take few shots of this beautiful view.To my surprise,I found myself wandering around in a beautiful place, the sunset was set and I have a view of the most beautiful and huge mountain ever and I couldn't be more happier. On my right I have a beautiful view of Mt Rainier and on my left was a beautiful Sunset. It was breath taking.After taking few shots. I found a place in the grass, where I can sit and reflect and ponder of all the great things in my life and the wonderful things I've been bless with and most of all ,the BEAUTIFUL things I've been surrounded by such as a beautiful view,that been created by our creator our most KIND and GRACIOUS loving Heavenly FATHER himself! What a blessing that is! So thankful for that moment and able to enjoy the view and the beautiful sunset!







No comments:

Blog Archive